2012 Canadian Polar Bear Fine Silver $20 Coin (276541C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $41.25
- 21 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: ARTUR1975
Item # 66743928
2012 Canadian Polar Bear Fine Silver $20 Coin SKU# 276541C
Issued in 2012, this striking coin pays tribute the Canada's polar bear in 9999 fine silver, making for an ideal addition to any coin collection! Whether you're a seasoned collector or just starting out, this coin is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
- Face reads: "ELIZABETH II D.G. REGINA" and shows a right facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- Obverse reads: "20 DOLLARS, ARGENT PUR, FINE SILVER, 9999, 2012 CANADA" and shows a image of a swimming polar bear
- Frosted and brilliant relief finishes
- Approx. weight: 10.7g (includes weight of plastic case)
- Coin comes in protective plastic case
PLEASE NOTE, this coin has not been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appears to be in uncirculated condition and comes in protective plastic case. Again note that this coin has not been professionally graded or assessed.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $17.95 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00|
Items are required to be paid within 7 days