2012 Canadian Fine Silver "Farewell To The Penny" $20 Coin (276529C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $56.00
- 29 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: evelinocort
Item # 66303775
2012 Canadian Fine Silver "Farewell To The Penny" $20 Coin SKU# 276529C
Issued in 2012 by the Royal Canadian Mint, this beautiful $20 coin bids a fond farewell to Canada's iconic penny in 9999 fine silver, making for a great memento of Canada's monetary history! Whether you're a seasoned collector or just starting out, this coin is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
- Face reads: "ELIZABETH II D.G. REGINA" and shows a right facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- Obverse reads: "20 DOLLARS, FINE SILVER ARGENT PUR 9999, 2012, CANADA" with two floating maple leaves
- Approx. weight: 10.7g (including plastic case)
- Frosted and brilliant finish relief images
- Coin comes in protective plastic case
PLEASE NOTE, this coin has not been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appears to be in uncirculated condition and comes in protective plastic case. Again note that this coin has not been professionally graded or assessed.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $18.95 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00|
Items are required to be paid within 7 days