1992 Canadian 125 Year 13-Piece Silver Coin Set (276520C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $105.39
- 59 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: MaidenCanada
Item # 66303160
1992 Canadian 125 Year 13-Piece Silver Coin Set SKU# 276520C
Issued by the Royal Canadian Mint in 1992 to commemorate the 125th anniversary of Canada's confederation, this 13-piece coin set features one Loonie and twelve specially designed commemorative quarters, making for a wonderful memento of Canada's history! Whether you're a seasoned collector or just starting out, this set is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
1992 Canadian 13 Piece Set includes:
- 1 x $1 commemorative dollar, nickel electroplated with bronze, 26.50mm, 7.00g
- 12 x 25 cent coins, each with a design to represent a different province, (92.5% silver/7.5% copper), 23.88mm, 6.00g (each)
- Includes 13 information cards (one for each coin)
- Coins come in individual plastic cases and are housed in a blue velvet lined collectors box
Please note, this set has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coins appear to be in uncirculated and come in protective plastic cases and show no signs of apparent dirt or wear. Again note that coins in this set have NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $23.95 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00|
Items are required to be paid within 7 days