1989 Canadian Maple Leaf 1 oz 9999 Fine Silver $5 Dollar Coin (513283C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $63.50
- 40 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: MaidenCanada
Item # 62525495
1989 Canadian Maple Leaf 1 oz 9999 Fine Silver $5 Dollar Coin SKU# 513283C
This Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coin is a beautiful tribute to one of the most recognizable Canadian symbols in the world. The very first Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coin was released in 1988, and has remained an anticipated annual event ever since. This 1989 Silver Maple Leaf $5 dollar coin offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. A fascinating coin you definitely won't want to miss out on.
1989 Canadian Maple Leaf Fine Silver $5 Dollar Coin:
- Composition: 9999 pure silver
- Weight: 1 ounce
- Diameter: 38mm
- Thickness: 3.29 mm
- Obverse reads: "ELIZABETH II - 5 DOLLARS 1989" and shows a right facing effigy of Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse reads: "CANADA - 9999 FINE SILVER 1 OZ ARGENT PUR" and shows a large Maple Leaf
- Coin comes sealed in a Royal Canadian Mint square plastic sleeve.
Please note, this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appears to be in uncirculated condition. Please note that information pertaining to the coin's silver content and weight is based solely on information marked on the coin itself. Again note that this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $18.95 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00|
Items are required to be paid within 7 days