2014 Canadian 20 Dollar Fine Silver Coin (250158C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $49.75
- 18 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: maotozhou
Item # 60449228
2014 Canadian 20 Dollar Fine Silver Coin SKU# 250158C
Minted in 2014 by the Royal Canadian Mint, this 20 dollar silver coin features a wintertime classic: the snowman. Whether you're a seasoned collector or just starting out, this coin is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
Canadian $20 Dollar Silver Coin:
- Composition: fine silver (99.99% pure)
- Finish: specimen
- Weight: 7.96 g
- Diameter: 27mm
- Edge: serrated
- Obverse reads: "ELIZABETH II D.G. REGINA" and shows a right-facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse reads: "CANADA 2014, FINE SILVER 9999 ARGENT PUR 20 DOLLARS" and shows a Snowman portrait
- Coin is sealed in a protective plastic case
Please note, this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appears to be in uncirculated condition and shows no signs of wear or dirt. Again, note that this set has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $20.15 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00|
Items are required to be paid in 7 days.... For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout........Payment for items being picked up can be made in advance online by e-Transfer to [email protected] or in person.