2012 Canadian Polar Bear $20 Dollar Pure Silver Coin (250164C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $57.75
- 24 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: dbeek14
Item # 60448122
2012 Canadian Polar Bear $20 Dollar Pure Silver Coin SKU# 250164C
Released by the Royal Canadian Mint in 2012, this 9999 pure fine silver twenty dollar coin features the majestic polar bear. Whether you're a seasoned collector or just starting out, this coin is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
Canadian $20 Dollar Silver Coin:
- Composition: fine silver (99.99% pure)
- Finish: specimen
- Weight: 7.96 g
- Diameter: 27mm
- Edge: serrated
- Obverse reads: "ELIZABETH II D.G. REGINA" and shows a right-facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse reads: "CANADA 2012, FINE SILVER 9999 ARGENT PUR 20 DOLLARS" and art of a polar bear swimming
- Coin is sealed in a protective plastic case
Please note, this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appears to be in uncirculated condition and shows no signs of dirt or wear. Again, note that this set has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $20.15 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00|
Items are required to be paid in 7 days.... For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout........Payment for items being picked up can be made in advance online by e-Transfer to [email protected] or in person.