2014 Lynx Engraved Canadian $20 Dollar Fine Silver Coin (250148C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $53.75
- 24 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: maotozhou
Item # 60442909
2014 Lynx Engraved Canadian $20 Dollar Fine Silver Coin SKU# 250148C
Released by the Royal Canadian Mint in 2014, this 9999 pure fine silver twenty dollar coin is part of the popular "$20 for $20" series. Whether you're a seasoned collector or just starting out, this coin is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
Canadian $20 Dollar Silver Coin:
- Composition: fine silver (99.99% pure)
- Finish: specimen
- Weight: 7.96 g
- Diameter: 27mm
- Edge: serrated
- Obverse reads: "ELIZABETH II D.G. REGINA" and shows a right-facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse reads: "CANADA 2014, FINE SILVER 9999 ARGENT PUR 20 DOLLARS" and shows a picture of a lynx leaping forward
- Coin is sealed in a protective plastic case
Please note, this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appears to be in uncirculated condition and shows no signs of dirt or wear. Again, note that this set has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $16.95 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00|
Items are required to be paid in 7 days.... For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout........Payment for items being picked up can be made in advance online by e-Transfer to [email protected] or in person.