2013 Canadian Pure Silver Iceberg & Whale $20 Coin (259529C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $65.25
- 37 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: NewFoundLand
Item # 59598883
2013 Canadian Pure Silver Iceberg & Whale $20 Coin SKU# 259529C
This fascinating pure silver $20 iceberg and whale pure silver coin expertly struck by the Royal Canadian Mint in 2013 and has a limited mintage worldwide is certain to become a great addition to any collection. Whether you're a seasoned collector or just starting, this coin is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
- Obverse face reads "ELIZABETH II D.G. REGINA" and shows a right facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse face reads "20 DOLLARS, FINE SILVER ARGENT PUR 9999" and shows an image of an iceberg and whale
- Mintage: 225,000 coins worldwide
- Composition: fine silver 99.99% pure
- Finish: specimen
- Weight: 7.96g
- Diameter: 27mm
- Edge: serrated
- Artists: Emily S. Damstra (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
- Coin comes in a clear plastic sleeve attached to a cardboard Certificate
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
Please note, this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appears to be in uncirculated condition and shows no signs of dirt and wear. Again, note that this coin has not been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $17.95 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00|
Items are required to be paid in 7 days.... For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout........Payment for items being picked up can be made in advance online by e-Transfer to [email protected] or in person.