2015 Canadian Pure Silver Commemorative $25 Coin (259531C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $55.25
- 17 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: leo.tse
Item # 59581214
2015 Canadian Pure Silver Commemorative $25 Coin SKU# 259531C
This 99.99 fine silver $25 coin expertly struck by the Royal Canadian Mint in 2015 with a limited mintage worldwide will definitely become a fantastic collectors piece. Whether you're a coin or silver collector, this coin is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
- Obverse reads: "ELIZABETH II D.G. REGINA" and shows a right facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse reads: "CANADA 2015 FINE SILVER 9999 ARGENT PUR 25 DOLLARS" and shows a coloured image of the Canadian flag and some maple leaf
- Mintage: 225,000 worldwide
- Composition: fine silver (99.99% pure)
- Finish: specimen
- Nominal weight: 7.96g
- Diameter: 27mm
- Edge: serrated
- Face value: 25 dollars
- Artists: Julius Csotonyi (reverse) and Susanna Blunt (obverse)
- Coin comes in a protective plastic sleeve attached to a cardboard Certificate
- Comes with Royal Canadian Mint-issued Certificate of Authenticity
Please note, this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin is in uncirculated condition as it comes sealed in original packaging. Again note that this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $17.95 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00|
Items are required to be paid in 7 days.... For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout........Payment for items being picked up can be made in advance online by e-Transfer to [email protected] or in person.