2014 Canadian Pure Silver Canada Goose 20 Dollar Coin (259530C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $56.99
- 34 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Freeloader684
Item # 59580451
2014 Canadian Pure Silver Canada Goose 20 Dollar Coin SKU# 259530C
This fascinating 20 dollar coin expertly struck by the Royal Canadian Mint is composed of 99.99% pure silver and has a limited mintage worldwide making it a great addition to any collection. Whether you're a seasoned collector or just starting this fascinating silver coin is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
- Obverse face reads "ELIZABETH II D.G. REGINA" and shows a right facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse face reads "20 DOLLARS, FINE SILVER ARGENT PUR 9999, 2014 CANADA" and shows an image of a goose
- Mintage: 225,000 coins worldwide
- Composition: fine silver (99.99%)
- Finish: specimen
- Weight: 7.96g
- Diameter: 27mm
- Edge: Serrated
- Face value: 20 dollars
- Artists: Trevor Tennant (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
- Coin comes in a clear plastic sleeve attached to a cardboard Certificate
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity
Please note, this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appears to be in uncirculated condition showing no signs of dirt or wear. Please note, this coin has not been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $18.15 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00|
Items are required to be paid within 7 days