2012 Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee $20 Silver Coin (255199C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $101.75
- 35 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: asuwere
Item # 59214520
2012 Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee $20 Silver Coin SKU# 255199C
Issued by the Royal Canadian Mint in 2012, this wonderful twenty dollar fine silver coin commemorates 60 years since Queen Elizabeth II's coronation. Whether you're a seasoned collector or just starting out, this coin is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
Canadian Queen's diamond jubilee $20 Dollar Silver Coin:
- Composition: fine silver (99.99% pure)
- Finish: specimen
- Weight: 7.96 g
- Diameter: 27mm
- Edge: serrated
- Obverse reads: "ELIZABETH II DEI GRATIA REGINA CANADA" and shows a right-facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse reads: "CANADA 1952 - 2012, FINE SILVER 9999 ARGENT PUR 20 DOLLARS" and Queen's diamond jubilee portrait
- Coin comes in protective plastic case
Please note, this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin looks to be in uncirculated condition and shows no signs of dirt or wear. Again note that this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $16.95 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00|
Items are required to be paid in 7 days.... For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout........Payment for items being picked up can be made in advance online by e-Transfer to [email protected] or in person.