2015 Canadian $100 Dollar .9999 Silver Horse Coin (255187C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $162.75
- 31 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: senseisandan
Item # 57410723
2015 Canadian $100 Dollar .9999 Silver Horse Coin SKU# 255187C
This fantastic offering from the Royal Canadian Mint features a stunning 100 dollar coin highlighting the majestic horse: an essential animal in prairie and rural life in Canada. Whether you are a new or seasoned collector, you will want this coin to be a part of your collection of coins!
2015 Canadian $100 Dollar .9999 Silver Horse Coin:
- Obverse: shows effigy of Queen Elizabeth II facing right, reads "ELIZABETH II D.G. REGINA"
- Reverse: shows a horse trotting left over a plains, reads "CANADA 2015 100 DOLLARS CD"
- Year: 2015
- Nominal Value: 100 Dollars
- Material: .9999 Silver
- Weight: 31.6g
- Coin is encased in a full-sized plastic case
PLEASE NOTE: Coin has not been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appears to be in uncirculated condition and shows no signs of wear. Coin has not been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $18.45 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00|
Items are required to be paid in 7 days.... For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout........Payment for items being picked up can be made in advance online by e-Transfer to [email protected] or in person.