10K Yellow Gold Diamond and Ruby Ring (206030F)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $526.75
- 81 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Strahinja
Item # 55733912
10K Yellow Gold Diamond and Ruby Ring SKU# 206030F
With Certificate of Appraisal
A fiery red oval ruby sits boldly surrounded by fourteen shimmering diamonds. This ruby is complemented by the delicately designed band in 10K yellow gold along with another eight channel set square cut rubies. A unique piece to add to your collection.
- One stamped 10KT yellow with rhodium plating gold lady's hand assembled custom made ring with a high polish finish. Containing:
- Fourteen claw set single cut diamonds, measuring 1.05 - 1.00 x 0.62mm (depth est.) approximate total weight of 14 Stones = 0.06ct.
Colour: G - I
Clarity: I-1 to I-3
- One claw set marquise mixed cut natural ruby, measuring 6.00 c 3.00 c 1.95mm, (depth est.) approximate weight of 0.27ct., clarity is heavily included, type II, medium, moderately strong, slightly purplish red colour, (GIA slpR 5/4), cut is good.
- Eight channel set square mixed cut natural rubies, measuring 2.00 x 2.00 x 1.30mm, (depth est.) approximate total weight of 0.40ct., clarity is moderately included, type II, medium dark, moderately strong, slightly purplish red colour, (GIA slpR 6/4), cut is good.
- Total Weight of Coloured Stones: 0.67ct.
- Total Weight of Diamonds: 0.06ct.
- Total Weight of Ring: 2.40gm
- Size 7
- Approximate Replacement Value (New): $1,350.00 CAD
- Comes with Certificate of Appraisal
- Includes gift/storage box.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Ring appears to be in new condition.
Now this is a true thing of beauty and note the certificate date, gold has gone way up since 2020.....mike
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $29.90 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00|
Items are required to be paid in 7 days.... For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout........Payment for items being picked up can be made in advance online by e-Transfer to [email protected] or in person.