(2) 1967 Ontario Mining Industry Commemorative Tokens (245196C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $21.00
- 13 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: calderon
Item # 55387237
(2) 1967 Ontario Mining Industry Commemorative Tokens SKU# 245196C
Issued in 1967, these fascinating tokens commemorate the centennial celebration of Canada's confederation as well as the roll that mining played in the development of Canada, making it a wonderful keepsake of the nation's history! Whether you're a seasoned collector or just starting out,, this set is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
- (2) Ontario Mining Industry Commemorative Tokens
- Face reads: "1867-CONFEDERATION-1967 ONTARIO" and shows the Ontario emblem
- Reverse reads: "MINTED BY THE ONTARIO GOVERNMENT TO COMMEMORATE THE ROLE OF MINING IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF CANADA, CONTAINING GOLD, NICKEL, ZINC, PLATINUM, SILVER, COPPER, IRON" and shows an image of a miner with a mining site/factory in the background
- Coins come in a hardshell plastic display case with outer box
Please note, these coins have NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coins appear to be in circulated condition, showing some light surface dirt. Again note that these coins have not been professionally graded or assessed.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $16.50 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00 ($0.00 as additional item)|
Items are required to be paid in 7 days.... For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout........Payment for items being picked up can be made in advance online by e-Transfer to [email protected] or in person.