2021 Canadian Maple Leaf 1 oz 9999 Fine Silver $5 Dollar Coin (235821C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $43.75
- 14 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Kindersurprise
Item # 52179494
2021 Canadian Maple Leaf 1 oz 9999 Fine Silver $5 Dollar Coin SKU# 235821C
This Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coin is a beautiful tribute to one of the most recognizable Canadian symbols in the world. The very first Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coin was released in 1988, and has remained an anticipated annual event ever since. This 2021 Silver Maple Leaf $5 dollar coin offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. A fascinating coin you definitely won't want to miss out on.
2021 5$ Fine Silver Maple Leaf Coin:
- Composition: 9999 pure silver
- Weight: 1 ounce
- Diameter: 38mm
- Finish: tailored specimen
- Obverse reads: "ELIZABETH II 5 DOLLARS 2021" and shows a right facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse reads: "CANADA 9999 FINE SILVER 1 OZ ARGENT PUR" and shows a large Maple Leaf
- Security mark: reverse side shows a small maple leaf with "21" in the centre (year of issue)
- Face value: $5.00
Please note, this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appears to be in lightly circulated good condition. Please note that information pertaining to the coin's silver content and weight is based solely on information marked on the coin itself. Again note that this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $17.95 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00|
Items are required to be paid in 7 days.... For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout........Payment for items being picked up can be made in advance online by e-Transfer to [email protected] or in person.