The Danbury Mint One-Ounce Proof Finish 24KT Gold Plated Ingot (235414C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $20.24
- 12 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Dixie
Item # 47821115
This beautiful One Ounce of Proof Finish 24KT Gold Plated ingot from The Danbury Mint is an ideal investment for your personal collection or as a wonderful gift.
- The Danbury Mint
- Fineness: proof finish ingot; 24KT gold plated
- Weight: One Ounce
- Approximate measurements: 2"L x 1"W
- Obverse reads: "THOMAS JERFERSON, 3RD PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES"
- Reverse reads: "PRESIDENT 1801 - 1809, PHILOSOPHER SCIENTIST STATESMAN PATRIOT, LOUISIANA PURCHASE DOUBLE ARE OF U.S., LEWIS & CLARK PUSH U.S. WESTWARD B.1743 - D.1826"
- Bar comes sealed in a Mint issued card
- Comes with a plastic sleeve
See pictures for details.
Condition: Ingot appears to be in respectable condition and shows no major apparent signs of dirt or wear. Please note, this ingot has NOT been professionally graded or appraised and any information pertaining to gold quality comes solely from the marked details on the mint issued card.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $16.15 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00|
* Item Location: 234 Norseman Street Toronto, Ontario * .... Items are required to be paid in 7 days.... - For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout........... - * Payment for items being picked up can be made in advance online by e-Transfer to [email protected] or in person.