Replica 1882 U.S. 24K Gold $100 Dollar Non Monetary Certificate (224781C)
Police Auctions Canada
- Sold Winning Bid: $20.00
- 14 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: Tazdriver
Item # 43773692
Replica 1882 U.S. 24K Gold $100 Dollar Non Monetary Certificate SKU# 224781C
Now, this is a truly fascinating collector's piece! This exquisite 100 dollar U.S. 24K gold certificate the dazzles the eye with an assortment of textured finishes and is surely a crown jewel for any collection! Whether you're a seasoned collector or just starting out, this bill is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
NOTE this is a Non Monetary piece,
- Front face shows a right-facing portrait of Thomas Hart Benton and reads "Under Chap 290, Sec 12, of the ACT OF JULY 12TH 1882, there have been deposited in the Treasury of the United States ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS IN GOLD COIN repayable to the bearer on demand., 100, GOLD 999999"
- Reverse face shows an image of an eagle and reads "UNITED STATES GOLD CERTIFICATE, ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS, 24K GOLD"
- Bill comes in a protective plastic sleeve
Please note, this bill has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Bill appears to be in good, well cared for condition showing little to no major signs of dirt or wear. Again note that this bill has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Again Note this is a Non Monetary piece.mike
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
|Canada Post: $16.90 ($5.00 as additional item)|
|Toronto Pick Up: $0.00|
* Item Location: 234 Norseman Street Toronto, Ontario * .... Items are required to be paid in 7 days.... - For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout........... - * Payment for items being picked up can be made in advance online by e-Transfer to [email protected] or in person.