|Current Price||$26.75 ( ) Successful|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00|
|No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Bid History||8 Bids|
Vintage H. Boker & Co. "King Cutter" Straight Razor SKU# 160487L
Estimated to date from between 1924 to 1939, this fascinating straight razor from H. Boker & Co. makes for a wonderful piece for history for any collector!
Please note that blade is chippedand dirty and we recommend this item for display purposes only.
- Approximate measurements: 9.5"L, 3" blade
- Metal blade
- Plastic handle
- Hinged function
- Blade details read "King Cutter, H. BOKER & Co., SOLINGEN"
- Comes in a vintage cardboard box from Wade & Butcher, Scheffield
See pictures for details.
Condition: Razor appears to be in used condition and shows dirt and wear. Please note that blade is chipped by end. Again note that we recommend this item for display purposes only.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
- Canada Post: $15.95 ($5.00 as additional item)
- Toronto Pick Up - Thursday & Friday: $0.00
- Accepts PayPal if Shipped and Payment on Pickup
- Payment Instructions: * Item Location: 234 Norseman Street Toronto, Ontario * ........ Items are required to be paid in 7 days............................For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout.......................... * Pick up items must be paid in person by cash, Debit or Visa/Master Card. * Pick Up Hours: Thursday and Friday 10 am to 6 pm.