|Current Price||$23.54 ( ) Successful|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00|
|No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Bid History||14 Bids|
1958 British Columbia Centennial 1 Dollar Coin SKU# 153535C
Issued in 1958, this unique collectors one dollar coin commemorates British Columbia's centennial celebration which makes it a great piece for any coin collector or proud Canadian! Whether you're a seasoned collector, just starting out or even just looking to possibly make some profit, this coin is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
- Face reads: "ELIZABETH II DEI GRATIA REGINA" and shows a right facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II
- Obverse reads: "CANADA 1858 1958 BRITISH COLUMBIA DOLLAR" and shows an image of a totem pole
- Coin comes in protective plastic windowed cardboard sleeve.
Please note, this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Coin appears to be in circulated condition and shows little to no major signs of dirt or wear from use. Again note that this coin has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
- Canada Post: $15.85 ($5.00 as additional item)
- Toronto Pick Up - Thursday & Friday: $0.00
- Accepts PayPal if Shipped and Payment on Pickup
- Payment Instructions: * Item Location: 234 Norseman Street Toronto, Ontario * ........ Items are required to be paid in 7 days............................For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout.......................... * Pick up items must be paid in person by cash, Debit or Visa/Master Card. * Pick Up Hours: Thursday and Friday 10 am to 6 pm.