1954 Canadian "Devil's Face" $1 Bill (155864C)
Police Auctions Canada
|Current Price||$38.75 ( ) Active|
|Buy Now Price||$0.00|
|No Reserve Available for immediate purchase.|
|Bid History||22 Bids|
1954 Canadian "Devil's Face" $1 Bill SKU# 155864C
Every now and then an item comes along with such a fascinating back story that it's just too good to resist and this Canadian "Devil's Face" one dollar bill from 1954 is just that type of item! It's said that if you look closely, the design in the Queen's hairstyle somewhat resembles the face of the Devil, which is why when people started to notice this, the bill was removed from circulation, making it now a wonderful and rare collectors item! Whether you're a seasoned collector, just starting out or even just looking to possibly make some profit, this bill is definitely something you won't want to miss out on!
1954 Canadian "Devil's Face" $1 Bill :
- Front face shows left facing portrait of Queen Elizabeth II with what resembles a Devil's face in her hair and reads "CANADA 1 DOLLARS, BANK OF CANADA, CANADIAN BANK NOTE COMPANY LIMITED"
- Reverse face shows an image of a prairie scene and reads "1, ONE DOLLAR"
- Bill comes in protective plastic sleeve
Please note, this bill has NOT been professionally graded or appraised.
See pictures for details.
Condition: Bill appears to be in circulated condition and shows some cosmetic dirt, wear and creasing from use. Again note that this bill has not been professionally graded or assessed.
Item is sold in 'as is' condition.
- Canada Post: $15.85 ($5.00 as additional item)
- Toronto Pick Up - Thursday & Friday: $0.00
- Accepts PayPal if Shipped and Payment on Pickup
- Payment Instructions: * Item Location: 234 Norseman Street Toronto, Ontario * ........ Items are required to be paid in 7 days............................For items being Shipped, credit card payments can be processed through Paypal at Checkout.......................... * Pick up items must be paid in person by cash, Debit or Visa/Master Card. * Pick Up Hours: Thursday and Friday 10 am to 6 pm.